CEA invites you to review the attached Member Brief that explains membership and how it supports the important work that CEA is doing.
How Your Organization Can Help
Become a CEA member or partner and be part of the change CEA is enabling; be recognized as one of a select group of leaders in British Columbia. We depend on membership revenues to provide much needed stability and continuity that project-specific funds simply do not provide. Every dollar CEA takes in goes to supporting local governments in BC and accelerating their action on climate change, energy conservation and renewable energy. The future of CEA is in your hands.
LOCAL GOVERNMENT ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP – $2,500 INVESTMENT
- Exclusive access to members-only webinars reviewing recent activity and emerging insights.
- Quarterly meetings provide opportunity to network and stay current with actions of others.
- CEA available to act as trusted independent advisor on climate and energy topics.
- Inclusion of local government logo in CEA literature, advertising and marketing material.
- CEA attendance at Council meeting to recognize membership and leadership.
- Potential to participate on BC Mayors Climate Leadership Council.
CORPORATE ENERGETIC SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIP – $5,000 INVESTMENT
Taking membership to the next level: As an Energetic Supporter of the Community Energy Association you also receive:
- First opportunity to sponsor CEA publications, conferences, webinars, and research
- Discounts for and input into conferences and workshops organized by CEA
- 10% discount on CEA Advisory Services fees
- 10% discount on CEA delivered training, workshops, and conferences